Sunday, January 13, 2008

A first post

I have a previous account on Xanga which I frequent more often. Until I get something posted here, vist my Xanga!


About Me:

Ashley

I love Jesus with all my heart. He is my Savior and deserves more respect and honor than I could ever give Him! I was homeschooled all twelve grades. I am a writer, and am also learning to make independent Christian movies and hope to be a good cinematographer some day. I love animals (especially horses!) and find great joy in just strolling through God's vast creation and being amazed! When I am overwhelmed, I love to venture outdoors and have a good talk with God with His peaceful creation surrounding me. I love doing anything artistic - sketching, playing instruments, writing, movie-making...Upon first meeting me, one's first impression would be that I am shy... but beware of that spunk hidden beneath! :)

No comments:

Little things to brighten our day. Beauty in Gentleness Speck of Joy Serenity