Monday, May 16, 2011

There is a Whisper

I came across this blog post and I just couldn't help sharing it. Jesus is the sweet breath of air, the gentle spring rain, the hand that holds you up. No matter what. No matter when.

 

"Sometimes life can hurt so bad it takes your breath away. You look around you and see brokenness. Broken people. Broken relationships. Broken lives. Broken hearts. 

Some days your own brokenness is startlingly glaring. And how can you help others find healing from their brokenness when you are so broken yourself?"

 

A question I often asked myself.

 

"And then there's a whisper. 
{{Jesus.}} "

An answer Jesus always brought to my heart, but I need to be reminded so often.

 

You can read the rest here: http://beauty-after-rain.xanga.com/747100040/item/

 

~Ashley

No comments:

Little things to brighten our day. Beauty in Gentleness Speck of Joy Serenity