Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fantastic Food - Outside!

I've been loving the last two days... and the kissed-by-the-sun feeling from being outside. Thank you Lord for sunshine and warmth!

Ethan and I couldn't resist the sun today, and even 55 degrees felt warm with the constant sun and gentle breeze... so we took cooking outside. It's so fun, often Ethan thinks of cool foods to make, and many times we make them together. 

 

I've never been a "kitchen girl", but I certainly don't mind the kitchen we used today!

And I love cooking for (and sometimes with) my husband.

Outdoor kitchen!

 

We made yummy tempura... our favorites were the shrimp, potatoes, broccoli, and onions. 

 

served with (cheating) Ramen noodles and oil based cabbage salad. Delicious!

 

so we enjoyed the sunshine AND the food today. Reveling outside in God's creation.

 

~ Ashley

 

 

No comments:

Little things to brighten our day. Beauty in Gentleness Speck of Joy Serenity